I'm ready to start taking preorders for the Punic Wars. I'm going to do this the same way that I've done previous pre-orders:
1. You have to order the whole set. In this case that means both boxed sets with a total price of $50. (The equivalent from other sets would have been $60, but the price on this set is lower.)
2. Shipping is free in the continental US, $10 elsewhere.
3. To place your order, send an email to email@example.com
with the words Punic and Preorder in the subject heading. (Please make sure you've got both, as this will send it to a separate mailbox and make things go a lot smoother.)
4. When you send your order I'll send you a PayPal invoice -- you can pay it via credit card if you prefer. If you'd rather pay by check, just let me know.
5. You can add other products to your order. Battleground decks and Terrain packs are $15, dice are $4, Scenario Booklet is $5, Hill 218 is $10 and Space Station Assault is $5. Just let me know in your email.
One thing that's different this time is that unless preorder numbers are high enough to justify it I won't be FedExing any advance cases. Yours will still be the first decks sent out, so you'll have them a couple of weeks or even a month before they reach stores, but the cost of air-shipping from China is just too much unless the entire case is going out via preorders or there's a major convention that depends on it.
I think that covers it. Thanks in advance to everyone who preorders. It really does make a difference, so I appreciate it. Any questions can be asked here or emailed to me.