Sadistic......Fearsome......OVERPOWERED.........the Dark Elves.... Any faction that can half kill a treant on the way in is too strong in my book. I think I'll play them.
Marcus was also telling me that the line troops were pretty good for the price. A real bargain at 136 points or something. Anyhoo....here is my list of cool stuff at council.
1. The dinner we had on Friday night. Thanks Andy.
2. Seeing all the SFB guys again face to face. Heh, I didn't play much SFB though.
3. Bitching and moaning about my dice, and Moose tolerating it. Thanks Moose.
4. The hot tea in the coffee shop.
5. Being the first to purchase the Dark Elves. I said I wasn't going to buy them, but couldn't help myself once I got talking to Niko.
6. Niko, for being the consummate judge, game master, and salesman.
7. Rob(Wotanson), for being just a cool guy and being able to speak his mind freely.
8. Chris, for coming the closest to beating Kevin Block-Schwenk in the Battlegrounds tournament.(Yeah, I saw some of that game, and boy it was close for a long while.)
9. Kevin, for kicking my ass and showing me some of the rules I was unaware of.
10. Marcus for not snoring too loudly, for buying donuts, and for getting me Smirnoff Ice.
11. Dave Cheng for running one of the best gaming conventions that there is. Can't thank you enough for all of your hard work. It is appreciated by all, no question.
12. The Days Inn for being so cheap and having a Belgian waffle maker.
13. Gamers in general for being a bunch of nice guys.
14. My wife for allowing me to do these things.
Oh, and Marcus, your welcome. Anytime.